Friday 3 May 2013


Makeup,hair,nails and fashion

I will be designing a web site that is aim at women interested in beauty, in my website there will be product reviews on makeup,hair and nail products. my web site will include five web pages that will contain the following:


Web page 1

Home page : This page will be my home page which will contain pictures and also some information about my web sit it will also contain links to other web pages in my website.

Web page 2

Makeup : This page will contain information,product reviews and pictures of makeup products.

Web page 3

Nails: This page will contain information,product reviews and pictures of nail products.

Web page 4

Hair:This page will contain information ,product reviews and pictures of hair products.

Web page 5

Fashion:This page will contain different type of fashion looks a person can try out.



Below is a picture of my navigation layout for my website:





Below is the design of my five web pages:




 
Reference:
 



1 comment: